Provide your staff with tools to make work faster and easier.
No per-user fees, no un-ending monthly fees.
No Complicated Customer Support. Dedicated Point of Contact
SAAS has a ton of benefits. It also has three major drawbacks:
Software you subscribe to usually charges you per-user. These fees can add up. It's especially annoying when the software doesn't do exactly what you want.
You know your business better than anyone. We subscribed to 8 software services to meet the needs of our company. Looking at each, our team realized we were using 60% of each software. The remaining 40%? Features that were useless to us.
Why did we use 8 systems? Because we needed functionality that each provided. Our staff was juggling logins, going from one platform to another, and our workflow was disturbingly inefficient.
Building custom software that runs on your desktop, laptop, or cell phone can be a daunting task. Software is complicated, and a lot can go wrong. Your Digital Canvas has built and deployed software for small startups and industry leaders. We've launched more than 100 software and application solutions for our clients. We are a full-service company. We'll help you discover how a custom solution can improve your employee's workflow, lower your overall operating costs, and streamline operations. Think you don't need your own application or custom-built software? Schedule a call today and let's talk about how you can benefit from a built-for-you solution.Schedule a Call
Building and deploying your software is easier than you think.
The steps are simple: Plan, Build, and Succeed!
After a NDA is in place, we build a Scope of Work and Project Blueprint. We want to ensure every function you desire is covered.
Our Designers develop the look and feel of the software with your input and feedback. They don't stop work until you are ecstatic with theresults.
Our Programmers bring the images to life. We test extensively with your team and don't stop work until everything functions exactly as you imagined it.
Imagine your staff working faster and more efficiently. Imagine your workflow moving fast and smooth.The possibilities are endless.
Your company deserves business software that works for you. Our experts are limited only by your imagination. The possibilities are endless! Let's get your idea made into a reality.
Many of our clients start with a single platform deployment on the Internet. This web-based application can be used to engage customers, automate workflow, securely deliver documents, or anything else you can imagine for your business.
Some ideas just have to be shared across all devices. Our Multi-Platform service deploys your software to web, iOS, and Android users. We walk you through registration, review, and placement on the appropriate marketplaces.
Adding Monetization to your software or application turns your idea into a revenue stream. We help you decide which features to take to market so you maintain your competitive edge. We walk you through pricing and include marketing.
For the life of your agreement, Your Digital Canvas will fix bugs, make tweaks, and provide support in the event of any crashes. After your contract is up, we offer affordable support options which provide the same world-class support at a low monthly fee.
You can keep paying monthly fees. You can keep settling for software that almost does what you need for your business. You can keep reworking your operations to accommodate your software vendor.
You can get exactly what you need. You can own your software. You can even turn it into a new revenue stream. With some planning, your software can be deployed and licensed to other businesses. Stop paying, start earning.
The choice is yours.
If your business involves people in any way, there is a software solution for you.
This software is built to engage your customers. A small sample of what Your Digital Canvas has built includes: systems for inventory management, loyalty reward programs, and customized content-management for websites.
This type of software is used to streamline business processes. Some examples we've built real-estate listing apps, remote measurement and reporting systems, secure document delivery, and mortgage auditing systems.
We've built software for clients who need the best of both worlds. A system that streamlines business while getting essential engagement from customers and staff. Websites that receive content updates from native mobile apps, booking systems that work across platforms, and much more.
Let us give you an hour of our time at no cost, with no obligation. We'll talk about your business and your idea for software. If you don't have an idea in place, we'll help you discover what custom software could do for you.Schedule a Call